Wednesday 16 November 2011

When I grow up....

Alright, so I think I have found the ideal time to workout - at noon everyday the comedy network plays two back to back episiodes of Seinfeld!  You can't argue with watching an hour of Seinfeld while working out.  I think I have seen ever single episodes and the majority of them I have seen numerous times.  Personally, my favourite character was Elaine... not just because she was the only main female character, but I wanted her life.  I wanted to have 3 hilarious guy best friends that I hung out with all the time, I wanted to work for a publishing company in some big city, and attract the eye of professional athletes, politicians, and the head of NBC... well, maybe not actually that last part, but the first two for sure.  It's funny though, when I think back to watching it originally, I thought that they were much younger than they ever are in the show.  Perhaps it was just one of those things that when you're a kid you make ridiculously strange assumptions about people's ages - like how a friend of mine's daughter thought that I was a kid and Dan was my father because I play with her whenever we see her while Dan and her dad talk: super cute.  Well, I put this off pretty late so I am going to cut the blogging short today - I will be back tomorrow to regal with you with moderately interesting stories...

Day 18:
40 minutes
45-55rpm
12.6km
+
50 sit-ups

No comments:

Post a Comment