Tuesday 8 November 2011

Did you miss me?!

I was as tired as this child...
You can all relax now!  Here I am!  I must apologize for my hiatus, I didn't mean to leave you all hanging, holding your breath in anticipation of what I would have to say next.  Well, here I am now and I don't have an awful lot to say; the fact of the matter is simply that I was feeling a bit burnt out, tired, and as a result I felt like I was on the verge of becoming sick.  So, in order to prevent actually getting sick, I decided to give myself a break.  I took both Sunday and Monday off of my workout routine, and today I eased myself back into it with a shorter run with some walking mixed in amongst it.  Hopefully tomorrow I'll be feeling stronger and I can get back into things at full speed.  Also, hopefully I'll have something more interesting to say.

Day 12:
20 minutes
1.7 miles
+
50 sit-ups

No comments:

Post a Comment